The Beast Arrived!!!

You avatar says it all. That thing is frigging awesome. Lol

haha. Thanks. I had started it, but forum member Angus did a much better job with it for me!

Hard to tell, but it says, "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FLEX" - hehe.

JustJesus----

Sure, Supa BEAST can wait but not the BEAST. Flex plans to discontinue the beast and I wanted in my hands before that happens!

Plans are to get one more BEAST, then the Supa Beast. Humm heck---maybe get a third BEAST instead!

Tom

Must admit—- this news of no more BEAST — has caught me off guard. I have had one for 5-6 years and love it. Is FLEX going to come out with a new gear driven forced rotation model to replace? If not, what options will we have for other forced rotation polishers? I think Rupes has one now...specs don’t look equivalent to the Beast. What are we to do?

Which model is the Supa Beast?

This is the FLEX part number and also the FLEX name for this tool

XCE 10-8 125

Here's what you see on the Autogeek store page, I don't know about other online stores?

FLEX XCE 10-8 125 Corded Polisher

I nicknamed the XCE 10-8 125 the Supa BEAST because

A: I type a lot and don't like typing out part numbers for tool names.
B: No law against it.
C: Fits with the whole BEAST family and idea - that is these tools are powerful
D: In my next FLEX how-to book it will be called the Supa Beast.

Here's the link to this tool on the AG store

The FLEX Supa BEAST

Must admit—- this news of no more BEAST — has caught me off guard. I have had one for 5-6 years and love it.

Is FLEX going to come out with a new gear driven forced rotation model to replace?

They already did - it's called the Supa BEAST. See what I wrote above. The Supa BEAST WILL be the replacement for the aluminum headed BEAST.

If not, what options will we have for other forced rotation polishers? I think Rupes has one now...specs don’t look equivalent to the Beast. What are we to do?

You can go with any of the current BEASTS for now, The BEAST, The Supa BEAST and The CBEAST.

Or check out the RUPES Mille or the Makita PO500C

:buffing:

This is the FLEX part number and also the FLEX name for this tool

XCE 10-8 125

Here's what you see on the Autogeek store page, I don't know about other online stores?

FLEX XCE 10-8 125 Corded Polisher

I nicknamed the XCE 10-8 125 the Supa BEAST because

A: I type a lot and don't like typing out part numbers for tool names.
B: No law against it.
C: Fits with the whole BEAST family and idea - that is these tools are powerful
D: In my next FLEX how-to book it will be called the Supa Beast.

Here's the link to this tool on the AG store

The FLEX Supa BEAST

They already did - it's called the Supa BEAST. See what I wrote above. The Supa BEAST WILL be the replacement for the aluminum headed BEAST.

You can go with any of the current BEASTS for now, The BEAST, The Supa BEAST and The CBEAST.

Or check out the RUPES Mille or the Makita PO500C

:buffing:

Thanks Mike! Is the Supa Beast’s positive drive the same as The forced rotation on the Beast? Does the Supa Beast perform like the Beast, e.g, great for compounding? Maybe it’s better? Let me know your thoughts. thanks.

It is. Its an updated version of The BEAST.
So, forced rotation, orbital machine

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back