what's the last car care/detailing video you've just watched?

I tried, yet again, to watch an EC Details review, this time it was a review of Hero where I guess he was working up to his top 5 rinseless wash products

30 seconds or however long it took to get to his “singing selfie” portion of the show was all I could take

I guess he’s turning into quite the influencer and all that, and I get that he has friends here, but there is no way I could sit through one of his videos, regardless of how much I could learn or what I could take away from the video

I’m not here for dinner and a show

Apologies if this offended anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I dug him at first but I get what you’re saying. I like a little personality in my videos but can agree he’s not for everybody.

I haven't gotten around to watching these yet but I will

My first thought looking at that Honda was that if there was ever a car that cried out for PPF, especially the front end, that one is it

Well I have a bottle of Amplify and can say that it's a quality bottle AND very nice sprayer, you'll end up re-using these as well.

And an even better product... I really like it. Probably my favorite topper spray, but honestly I've not used many.

Their HQ is pretty close to you

And a cool place to visit. My oldest daughter lives in the area so I hit the LeMay Car Museum and Griots HQ all in the same day since they are only a few minutes apart.

I stumbled on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deo_04U2PQw

Never seen her before, not many subscribers but 70+ videos

I got about halfway through her video and her methodology seemed flawed so I wasn't sure any conclusions would be meaningful

I didn't finish the video but I will probably go back and try to get through it

Now the algorithm has her pegged and is shoving her feed down my throat

I stumbled on this

I got about halfway through her video and her methodology seemed flawed so I wasn't sure any conclusions would be meaningful

Ok I went back to where I left off and got another five minutes or so of this watched and had to shut it off again

The sound and production values are terrible and her “scientific” experiment is anything but scientific

She looks to have a metric ton of top shelf detailing products and supplies in her garage and she actually might have some detailing chops but you wouldn’t know it from this video

I actually tried another of her videos, it was a “cheap vs expensive” theme and didn’t get very far with that either

YMMV

I stumbled on this

Hahahaha man you gotta turn that alge rythm crap off.

I didnt even make it 30 seconds of her talking lol

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Hahahaha man you gotta turn that alge rythm crap off.

I didnt even make it 30 seconds of her talking lol

What’s funny is I don’t sign in on either my MacBook or my iPhone yet somehow it knows what I want to look at

I use Brave browser on both and it is pretty damn good about stopping trackers

IDK

It’s not going to matter how much she knows and how much knowledge she could share, there are too many “slick” content creators that people will listen to rather than her droning on

There’s one point where her voice track gets crappy so she just laid music over the top but she is still also trying to talk

I mean does she even listen to this stuff before she posts it?

Oh well

What’s funny is I don’t sign in on either my MacBook or my iPhone yet somehow it knows what I want to look at

I use Brave browser on both and it is pretty damn good about stopping trackers

IDK

It’s not going to matter how much she knows and how much knowledge she could share, there are too many “slick” content creators that people will listen to rather than her droning on

There’s one point where her voice track gets crappy so she just laid music over the top but she is still also trying to talk

I mean does she even listen to this stuff before she posts it?

Oh well

She might just think its good stuff. To each their own. And you actually have to still go into youtube settings both in browser and app and turn it all off. I use duck duck go and ihad to still do that if i open link in browser.

Sneeky basstards! Lol

Back