New Member Information

You're at the right place! :cheers:

Nick, do you know anywhere in Los Angeles that I could buy Blackfire products?

I would order from Autogeek but I need it by tomorrow.

I wannted to try the Blackfire Wet Diamond on top of the Z5.

Nick, do you know anywhere in Los Angeles that I could buy Blackfire products?

I would order from Autogeek but I need it by tomorrow.

I wannted to try the Blackfire Wet Diamond on top of the Z5.

We don't have anyone out in your area but we do ship worldwide. :dblthumb2:

been a lurker on these boards for some time now.. thought id finally join up on the forum. Great source of information on here guys.. appreciate it. Keep up the incredible work!

hello all im new here just started my cleaning company which offers auto detailing but i added a twist to it as im not specified as a detailer but a cleaner so i provide a no touch cleaning with foam cannon and dry with a blower. only time i touch your car is on touch ups and spots when neccesary. also i use spray wax which i can rub with a soft towel i use optimum no rinse and dilute for detail spray so it shines more and cleans at the same time. well thanks for having me and look forward to being around for a long time

hello all im new here just started my cleaning company which offers auto detailing but i added a twist to it as im not specified as a detailer but a cleaner so i provide a no touch cleaning with foam cannon and dry with a blower. only time i touch your car is on touch ups and spots when neccesary. also i use spray wax which i can rub with a soft towel i use optimum no rinse and dilute for detail spray so it shines more and cleans at the same time. well thanks for having me and look forward to being around for a long time

Thanks for joining AGO! :righton:

Good day! An automotive enthusiast here! thanks AGO for accepting me here in this forum!

more power!

I am a new member to this forum. I joined at the recommendation of my detailer as I like to stay on top of what's new. I currently own a 2003 BMW Z8 Alpina, a 2010 Porsche turbo coupe, and my daily driver which is a 2010 Ford Raptor. I am obsessed with keeping each one in pristine condition.

Hi Everyone! New guy here.

I am Glenn and live in Michigan, road salt capital of the world. Just picked up a 2012 Charger R/T pitch black. I have been out of the habit of detailing for about eight years and happy to be back at it now that I have a car I really care about.

My biggest problem right now is understanding the dizzying array of new products and best way to approach a brand new car with the most difficult color to handle correctly.

Looking forward to learning a lot and keep my ride eye-popping!

Thanks,

Glenn

Another welcome from Michigan !! Glenn.....You forgot the pot holes to test the vehicles suspension everyday to see if they still work. Ask your questions !! If you have a specific subject, use the search feature and read away. It's addictive, most of us here are poor because of all the products we buy. Again. Welcome.... :xyxthumbs:

Hi mates,
another new detailer :buffing:

let's write my second post in Autogeek (after What's your real first name? )

I live in Germany and have joint to your great forum just since last night. up to 2011, i was waxing my cars by hand and were not familiar with detailing world (cleaning and polishing and real waxing steps) :D

Thanks to MeguiarsOnline and some European forums, I've bought all my detailing staffs from Meguiar's (from wash, clay to wax and maintenance) during last year and now I'm going to rest my arms and buy a DA.

by reading many informative articles and posts here, many questions come up in my mind that hope to meet their answers between posts or by asking from you guys :hungry:

Cheers . . .:xyxthumbs:

Hi everyone,
I live in Hawaii and my cars sit out in the sun 24/7 and currently have car covers on them for protection. I have bought products from Autogeek in the past and have been very happy with them. But after watching Mike Phillips on the Speed channel I decided to see what Mike and you guys feel about car covers. I have the Superweave on my Mustang GT which has lots of mods on it as well as a Guardsman Blue Stripe (65' Shelby GT 350) look alike that has been clearcoated over and my concern is will the cover cause scratches? Would I be better leaving the cover off and just wipe the car every day? Because I live in a valley with lots of wind and my car gets dusty overnight and I have to always wipe the car down after I use it and also before I use it if had rained the night before. Quite a hassle but I want to keep my car forever. So this is way I joined this forum and hope to get some good insight on future questions. Thanks in advance.

:cheers: from So. Cal!

my birthday is comin up and just ordered some new detailing stuff...

happy bday to me haha Im the MAN

Another welcome from Michigan !! Glenn.....You forgot the pot holes to test the vehicles suspension everyday to see if they still work. Ask your questions !! If you have a specific subject, use the search feature and read away. It's addictive, most of us here are poor because of all the products we buy. Again. Welcome.... :xyxthumbs:

Nice information, thanks!

Hi mates,
another new detailer :buffing:

let's write my second post in Autogeek (after What's your real first name? )

I live in Germany and have joint to your great forum just since last night. up to 2011, i was waxing my cars by hand and were not familiar with detailing world (cleaning and polishing and real waxing steps) :D

Thanks to MeguiarsOnline and some European forums, I've bought all my detailing staffs from Meguiar's (from wash, clay to wax and maintenance) during last year and now I'm going to rest my arms and buy a DA.

by reading many informative articles and posts here, many questions come up in my mind that hope to meet their answers between posts or by asking from you guys :hungry:

Cheers . . .:xyxthumbs:

Hi everyone,
I live in Hawaii and my cars sit out in the sun 24/7 and currently have car covers on them for protection. I have bought products from Autogeek in the past and have been very happy with them. But after watching Mike Phillips on the Speed channel I decided to see what Mike and you guys feel about car covers. I have the Superweave on my Mustang GT which has lots of mods on it as well as a Guardsman Blue Stripe (65' Shelby GT 350) look alike that has been clearcoated over and my concern is will the cover cause scratches? Would I be better leaving the cover off and just wipe the car every day? Because I live in a valley with lots of wind and my car gets dusty overnight and I have to always wipe the car down after I use it and also before I use it if had rained the night before. Quite a hassle but I want to keep my car forever. So this is way I joined this forum and hope to get some good insight on future questions. Thanks in advance.

:cheers: from So. Cal!

my birthday is comin up and just ordered some new detailing stuff...

happy bday to me haha Im the MAN

:welcome:

Hello All,

I am Imran (an enthusiast detailer) from Karachi, Pakistan. I am 29, and banker by profession. Registering on autogeek is probably the best thing that i have ever done online :)

But only regret i have is that i ordered 1st, and registered here later. In my registration confirmation email i discovered that as a member of the AutoGeekOnline forum I can use Coupon Code (provided in email) to receive free Ground shipping on orders over $95.00

Happy detailing ;)

Regards,
Imran

Hello All,

I am Imran (an enthusiast detailer) from Karachi, Pakistan. I am 29, and banker by profession. Registering on autogeek is probably the best thing that i have ever done online :)

But only regret i have is that i ordered 1st, and registered here later. In my registration confirmation email i discovered that as a member of the AutoGeekOnline forum I can use Coupon Code (provided in email) to receive free Ground shipping on orders over $95.00

Happy detailing ;)

Regards,
Imran

Welcome to AGO Imran!

If you haven't already, sign up for our weekly newsletter. This way you will be notified of other sales and promotions. :dblthumb2:

Join Our Newsletter

Hey I'm T and I'm not really new to the detailing process , just new to the way to do it like a pro. I have metallic black SUV that i am doing some paint restore to and when that is done I would like to maintain a showroom look . I look forward to all the info i will pick up here soon and thanks already.

Back