Maserati GranTurismo C

Nice work, especially on those wheels and calipers. It is amazing how your eye can be drawn to the wheels on such a beautiful car. I love this design, and especially like the hard top. Guy can dream.

I was just walking though the mall today and noticed a new 2016 Subaru Impreza parked in the mall as a display/advertising. My eyes were drawn to the perfectly clean, clear, and reflective, silver painted paint wheels. Made me actually want to buy a new car just to have perfect wheels. Too bad, my wife doesn't see it that way.

A big thank you to everyone who has posted comments!!

Thanks!!

That car was a mess. You really turned it around. I'm sure your customer was thrilled with your always awesome work!

Thank you! Yes, it was definitely a mess! He was super happy with the aftermath!

Thank you! Yes, it was definitely a mess! He was super happy with the aftermath!

What was your impression of the hardness of the paint? I recently worked on a buddy's Audi and was really surprised at the hardness of the paint.

I've found the Mas's that I've worked on to be medium soft. I like their paint!

Thanks for the feedback. I actually own a 2012 GTS C and will be doing some work on it soon. After having done my buddy's Audi, I began to wonder how the paint compared to the Audi vs cars like Lexus, Acura or Infiniti. That said, my Mas is in great shape but I definitely read your post with great interest and am very impressed with your results. I should probably just ship my Mas to you - lol.

^^^My pleasure! Thanks for the comments!

Send it down! I have had a car shipped to me before!!

^^^My pleasure! Thanks for the comments!

Send it down! I have had a car shipped to me before!!

I have a better idea - I should just road trip it down to Naples and spend a few sunny days in FL - lol. Just kidding...kind of :cruisin:

I have a better idea - I should just road trip it down to Naples and spend a few sunny days in FL - lol. Just kidding...kind of :cruisin:

Come down for Detail Fest, and let Sizzle fix you up before/after!

You have no idea how tempting that would be. Unfortunately I can't get away that weekend.

HiHi,

I like every detail you have detailed for this car, especially the wheels that are used by Nettuno like a Ninja Shuriken throwing stars, these are not wheelz - it's a street weapon, it must be made illegal :laughing:
Not to mention the dark blue metallic paint came out amazing, looks like sparkled with Nebula star dust, steering wheel, seats, engine all look perfect, nothing else to add, nothing to deduct. I rate this thread & your 20+ hours of bulletproof detailing 5*****
I just looked this 2013 Maserati video from Naples Motorsports & it looks like they have a lot of stuff sitting there unsold, hey guys if you really want start to sell your inventory & make some money, Autodermatology is just few miles away. Your cars don't shine enough to make a sale, stop Youtubbing, start $elling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVXq2QObG8o

P.S. I don't know what this Chicago guy is talking about here or what he wants from you if he is serious (in my circle of friends, we answer word for word)...but when you say A be a men & say a B...whatever.
Or this is how you joke in USA hahaha :laughing:

Cabrio: come on down! I also have a rental cottage locally...will hook you up with a great deal!

Check it out @: Smuggler's Cove Cottage

:xyxthumbs:

I am definitely tempted but I looked at the calendar again to make sure my dates are correct and the weekend of Detail Fest is a daddy/daughter weekend for me.

I checked it out, it's 1,369 miles from here to Naples. This would be a fun road trip. I'm a scratch for Detail Fest but if this is a standing offer, who knows, maybe I'll be able to figure something out in the near future and shoot you a PM.

Thanks again for the kind words Marc!

There will be always small people who are jealous, Autodermatology is the best car valeting for Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari, Mercedes, Lamborghini in Florida. That's it. :dblthumb2:

watermark.php

^^^^Marc, do you dip your business cards in honey? LOL!!!!

Back